Want to positively impact the life of a child who has been severely traumatized by abuse and neglect? Join our Maryhurst family and start making a difference today! It’s people like you in our community who get involved and support Maryhurst’s transformative work that will end the cycle of abuse.
Join us for an orientation, and we’ll answer these questions and more:
- Who is Maryhurst?
- Do I need special skills or talents to volunteer?
- How can my company/organization get involved?
- What impact can I make in ending the cycle of abuse in our community?
- How can I become a donor?
- How can I assist with your special events in raising money?
Upcoming Orientation Dates
Saturday, April 8, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday, April 18, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Location: 1015 Dorsey Lane, Louisville, KY 40223
Refreshments will be provided.
Space is limited; please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-271-4526