In 2017, the number of kids and families we served grew by nearly 10 percent. Read more in our annual report, Standing Together.
Highlights of the report include:
- A letter from our CEO, sharing our redoubled commitment to creating or fostering meaningful family relationships for every child we serve
- Information about the number of children and families that participated in our programs during the year – 477 in total – up nine percent year over year
- Stats about our impact:
- 90 percent of children who complete our programs move to more permanent settings (families of origin, foster families, etc.) and remain successful after at least four months
- 78 percent of youth studying with Maryhurst improve scores in core subjects
- 84 percent of children exiting Maryhurst do so having completed treatment goals
- As in years past, >90 percent of all expenses are dedicated to direct care programming
The report also contains important financial information and a list of our donors. If you have any feedback on the report, email Patrick Boardman at firstname.lastname@example.org.